Thursday, November 19, 2009

LAMBcast #5 or The ClooneyCast

The latest edition of the LAMBcast is on the interwebs now and you can listen to it by clicking this link. This episode focused on the career of George Clooney, Oscar winner, actor/director/producer and the second Danny Ocean. Listen as Nick of R2D2 confuses him briefly with Nic Cage and makes the obligatory Ninja Assassin reference. Hear as Alex of Film Forager praises Clooney's work and bashes Quentin Tarantino's looks. Don't miss out on Tom's (of Plus Trailers) subtle reference to his age in correlation to Batman and Robin and Dylan's (of Blog Cabins) simple summation of the entire podcast as "When you think of George Clooney, think of nipples." And finally, roll your eyes and gag as I confuse Moonstruck with Moonlighting, somehow mangle the pronunciation of Invictus and lose only my second game of Last ACTOR Standing.


So, now I ask you readers and listeners, any feedback? Are you listening to the LAMBcast? Comments, thoughts? Any future topics you like for us to tackle? Can't get enough of the melodious sound of my voice? We're all interested to know.

1 comment:

schaggydog said...

I listened to my first podcast. Not bad. Some fun interesting topics. I'm a big Clooney fan, but it's sad that some of the participants hadn't seen many of his films. I've got one for you, a bit part but pretty fun, is Welcome to Collinwood. Check it out if you haven't seen it. And how can you not win the ending contest with Streep? So many to choose from. I'm disappointed in you Mike! :) I'll have to go back now and listen to the rest of the podcasts. Very cool sir.