Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Arrested Wednesdays #8

So, I was really try to find any clip from episode 9 of season 3, "S.O.B.s" which stood for 'Save Our Bluths.' In this episode, the family throws a charity dinner for itself to raise money for the company. In order to draw a crowd, they try to get a star to appear at the dinner and can only get Andy Richter's identical quintuplet brother, Emmet. Basically, I was trying to show some support for Team Conan in this whole ongoing mess, so instead, here's a clip of a nervous Buster. It kind of makes me think of all those NBC executives right now.





On a more personal note, since this is a post about television, rather than film and since it's my blog, so I get to say whatever the hell I want, I do want to re-emphasize my support of Conan O'Brien and
The Tonight Show. I remember exactly where I was when I watched the his very first episode earlier this year. I was spending the evening with someone very special and as we watched, I felt like I was looking into my future and was positively blissful at the thought of spending many more evenings on the couch with her and Conan. And though some time has passed and things don't seem as solid as they once were, (with Conan or that lady friend) I believe that good things are coming to those who are pure of intention and quick of tongue.


And Conan wrote the Monorail episode!

1 comment:

Fletch said...

I saw me some Franklin in that clip.